P/S Hose Clamp

The Sunsong hoses worked but fitment of the hard lines was awful. I will start a new thread about that ordeal.

The rubber hoses were correctly sized for the OE spring clamps so I reused.

Did they get bent in shipping? I got some from Rock that were poorly packaged and bent (not kinked) I got others that just dropped right in.

Did they get bent in shipping? I got some from Rock that were poorly packaged and bent (not kinked) I got others that just dropped right in.
Not visibly bent.

The intermediate line was fine, but I had to spend time transferring over the brackets from the OE line.

8014A9A5-C4DA-489D-8EE4-A5C10A7EB7B9.jpeg

F711B160-7CD0-434F-BDE6-C0786971CCED.jpeg

On the other hand, the pressure hose was a real nightmare. The bend for the banjo section were 1/4 off and did not allow for the bracket to easily bolt onto the cyl head. Same with the other brackets on the line. You don’t want to know how know wrestling was required to get this bracket on.

709DB423-4FF3-40EB-9593-9FD4032C2032.jpeg

That is a pain. I would call them and ask why it is not included. I see the 3404476 includes 2 grommets for what looks like those brackets.

That is a pain. I would call them and ask why it is not included. I see the 3404476 includes 2 grommets for what looks like those brackets.
I used the included grommets but had to transfer the brackets from the original hose.

While I woulda slammed another clamp on, this turned out to be a quality fix.
I would probably overtightened the new clamp and made a huge mess...

Back