Our little dog passed yesterday.

My wife had this little dog before her and I started dating. We became a blended family as you may say when we got married.

The dog's name was Secret. I referred to her as the FFLD which stands for Funny Looking Little Dog.

She had 1 ear up and the other down. Her hair grew into spikes. if her hair was allowed to grow out she kinda looked like a blond porky pine.

She was a great watchdog. Let us know if we had visitors. She could jump through hoops and do other tricks.

A few months ago she started having health issues. She progressed worse and worse. Yesterday she was panting and had some sort of seizure.

My wife found a mobil vet( I had no idea there was one here). They were going to come here about 7p to euthanize the dog.

About 5.45p the FLLD got a drink. Turned around and started walking back to her little bed and Fell over dead.

We sent her body to be cremated.

We both miss the little dog. My wife has been crying. I miss taking her out every morning and evening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-204625.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-204625.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 84
Sorry, man. Them little dogs often have very large personalities and leave a lasting effect on us.

Sorry to hear Chris. If you share your life with dogs you're going to have pain along with the good times.

Can't imagine life without them but it sure hurts when they go. We've lost 3 in the past 15 years and just keep getting more. My dad called this part tough duty.

My wife had this little dog before her and I started dating. We became a blended family as you may say when we got married.

The dog's name was Secret. I referred to her as the FFLD which stands for Funny Looking Little Dog.

She had 1 ear up and the other down. Her hair grew into spikes. if her hair was allowed to grow out she kinda looked like a blond porky pine.

She was a great watchdog. Let us know if we had visitors. She could jump through hoops and do other tricks.

A few months ago she started having health issues. She progressed worse and worse. Yesterday she was panting and had some sort of seizure.

My wife found a mobil vet( I had no idea there was one here). They were going to come here about 7p to euthanize the dog.

About 5.45p the FLLD got a drink. Turned around and started walking back to her little bed and Fell over dead.

We sent her body to be cremated.

We both miss the little dog. My wife has been crying. I miss taking her out every morning and evening.
Very sorry. I know how it is.

Awful, sorry man. She looks like she was a great dog.

Been there before - will be there again.

Cried like a baby every pet that died.

Back