OSU at MI

Way to go Blue! Excellent game by two very good teams. I love watching games like this, back and forth, until one team eventually triumphs. I'm glad it was MI. Threepeat baby!

Way to go Blue! Excellent game by two very good teams. I love watching games like this, back and forth, until one team eventually triumphs. I'm glad it was MI. Threepeat baby!
Wait til’ MICHIGAN faces real competition like Georgia or Notre Dame. Cupcake schedule is a joke.

Conference championships IMO mean squat Sorry, I’m a FACTS guy. Oops!

IMG_8401.jpg
IMG_8400.jpg

Wait til’ MICHIGAN faces real competition like Georgia or Notre Dame. Cupcake schedule is a joke.
MI hasn't proved they can win in the playoffs. I don't think they can beat GA, but I do think they would beat ND...

I don’t care if you are a Wolverine hater or not this team deserves some credit. They opened the first 4 games without their head coach and went the last 3 without him. That’s 7 games and still went undefeated. Folks can call it a cupcake schedule if you like but the facts are they beat a #6 ranked Penn State on the road and then beat a #2 OSU for the trip to the big 10 championship. Both wins came late in the season so they mean significantly more.

I think they will walk all over Iowa but time will tell.

Just my $0.02

OSU still has a feasible path to the playoff, IMO: Georgia still has to play 'Bama and Washington will have its hands full with Oregon; and I have no idea what to make right now of Florida State, who faces Louisville. I can easily see OSU being bumped out of the top 4 on Tuesday SOLELY because WASH and FSU are undefeated; but if that changes and/or if GA falls to AL then OSU might have to put their pads back on. These guys are very difficult to get rid of.

GO BLUE

Conference championships IMO mean squat Sorry, I’m a FACTS guy. Oops!
Yeah, they're basically just $$$ making games for advertisers, sorta like the bowl games. The playoff games are what matters....
OSU still has a feasible path to the playoff, IMO: Georgia still has to play 'Bama and Washington will have its hands full with Oregon; and I have no idea what to make right now of Florida State, who faces Louisville. I can easily see OSU being bumped out of the top 4 on Tuesday SOLELY because WASH and FSU are undefeated; but if that changes and/or if GA falls to AL then OSU might have to put their pads back on. These guys are very difficult to get rid of.

GO BLUE
Add to the fact that the Big 10 conf. and the NCAA loves OSU. They will drag them into the playoffs if they have to...

IMO no way OSU gets back in. They are idle next week so can’t move up only down.

If the top 4 stay undefeated then your playoffs are locked with
Georgia
Michigan
Washington
Florida State.

If any of these teams lose it could get dicey but you’ve got Texas at 1 loss playing in the Big 12 conference championship.

Georgia / Alabama winner gets in
Michigan is in with a win
Washington / Oregon winner gets in
Florida State is in with a win
If either Michigan or FSU lose enter Texas with a win. If both lose all bets are off

Just my $0.02

IMO no way OSU gets back in. They are idle next week so can’t move up only down.
OSU, if they remain at 6 come Tuesday, will essentially need two teams to fall off. I think FSU could lose to Louisville and one of Oregon/Washington will lose. I think the committee would spend about 5 seconds wondering who the best 1-loss team is. Iowa can't score to save their lives and I just don't see Bama upending Georgia, especially not badly enough to cause the committee to waver on Georgia.

Back