Ordered a 2023 telluride

The finance person closes the deal, even if you don't finance it. Tell him right off the bat when signing everything when picking the new vehicle up: I know you make a commission and have a quota to meet, I'm sorry I will decline any added protections like extended warranty, key-fob insurance, alloy wheel insurance, door ding insurance, interior stain insurance.. Than he/she will get upset explain why he/she is making sure you realize I'm making you sign your opting opt of the extended warranty so you don't claim you weren't offered it when the engine blows outside the factory warranty.

The Telluride is a nice looking rig. From the videos I’ve seen the third row is pretty spacious compared to most. A lot of nice touches.

Which color and trim did you get?

Looks like a very nice vehicle. I don't understand what the naming connection car companies have with mountains, tiny towns, mountain states and skiing; Palisades, Telluride, Tahoe, Durango, Denali, Sierra, Colorado, Avalanche. Why not such picturesque city names like Hoboken or Yonkers?
I think they tried that with the Pontiac, which did not fare so well in the long run. ;)

Looks like a very nice vehicle. I don't understand what the naming connection car companies have with mountains, tiny towns, mountain states and skiing; Palisades, Telluride, Tahoe, Durango, Denali, Sierra, Colorado, Avalanche. Why not such picturesque city names like Hoboken or Yonkers?

Or Brooklyn. My wife and SIL, Brooklyn born and raised, would be all over something like a Tesla Brooklyn. Add bonus points for a Brooklynite submodel with blacked out trim and wheels.

The Telluride is a nice looking rig. From the videos I’ve seen the third row is pretty spacious compared to most. A lot of nice touches.

Which color and trim did you get?
Yes the 3rd row is bigger than I thought. I would know, I had to sit back there on our test drive, haha. I have a family of 4.
I ordered a wolf grey SX- X line. Seems like a quality vehicle, we shall see

Don't put your application in for marketing......

Don't put your application in for marketing......

Yep. They could have named it the Scamp.

Back