Okay to add Fuel Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now received my Lube Control and Fuel Power from Mr. Odis Beaver. That was quick-I barely sent him a check last Monday.

My question is-I still have some Neutra in my gas. Is it okay to put Fuel Power in while there is still Neutra in the gas? Or should I wait until the tank is nearly empty?

The Lube Control should be no problem. I will change oil and add 6 oz. of Lube Control to Schaeffer's 5W-30 part synthetic oil.

MolaKule has a "brew" that has #131/FP/Outlaw Octane Booster in it.Must be OK to mix 'em.

Mark

Thanks a lot, Rugerman1. I just wanted to be sure. I can hardly wait to try the Fuel Power and Lube Control. I read the analysis of the products. And Mr. Beaver sent me some material about what Lube Control and Fuel Power has done for some other people. Pretty impressive-people wrote him letters of praise and this included various governmental agencies, individual people, etc.

I am going to be taking a vacation trip and I want to have Fuel Power in the gas, and Schaeffer's Oil and Lube Control, and maybe 3 oz. of Schaeffer's #132, in the oil.

Sounds like an excellent combination,but you won't need to add the 132 to your oil if your running Schaeffer's.It's alredy in there
burnout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back