Oil filter media..

When your filterization is so high aren't you blocking out oil flow?
Positive displacement oil pump ... a very misunderstood component of an oiling system. 😄

Look at those graphs in the link I posted earlier. The Fram Ultra flowed near the top and had the best efficiency. So if an oil filter is designed right it can be both a good flower (which simply means a low delta-p vs flow) AND have very high efficiency filtration performance.

Just go get an Ultra at Wally World ... that's what most will conclude after going through all the rabbit holes on oil filters. 😄

Obviously we have oil filter manufacturers that manufacture synthetic oil filters for 15 & 20k
But meanwhile the manufacturers are still using a standard cellulose blend media am I correct?
Thank you

What is OG ultra? I don't think you quite understand what I'm saying.. what I'm saying is.. there is no original equipment that make. Anything but cellulose blend media.. I don't even think they make cellulose synthetic media...

I understand that, it typically made by Purolator, champion, and so on.. I didn't word it correctly.. but no filter manufacturer, manufacturers a filter for a auto mobile manufacturer that has a synthetic media do they that is my question?

You are jumping all over the place with your question and replies. What is your exact question here?

My question was was answered, there is no filter manufacturer, that makes a synthetic media. That was already clarified..
There are all kinds of "filter manufacturers" that make full synthetic media oil filters.

I was using the wix and Wix XP.. I thought that was sufficient.. until you said it wasn't.
Depends what's important and "sufficient" to you. What are those things in an oil filter for you?

Back