OG Fram Synthetic Media Question

Since Fram is no longer using their OG "pink" media, what happened to it? Does anyone know of another filter company it's being outsourced to or did it just go the way of the Dodo? It seemed to be a slightly better media than what Champ is using for the current Amsoil, Fram Endurance & Royal Purple filters. Don't know how it compares to the blue Donaldson Syntec media (that media works great in combustion turbine applications btw).

Just finishing up a night shift & had a late night question pop into my head that a forum search & browser search didn't answer.
This YT video from Whip City Wrencher seems to show an Amsoil EA15K13 that looks to me like the old Fram Ultra pink media and expanded metal backing. The mfr date for filter was Aug 2022. I wonder if they still have these or if they've changed since then?

This YT video from Whip City Wrencher seems to show an Amsoil EA15K13 that looks to me like the old Fram Ultra pink media and expanded metal backing. The mfr date for filter was Aug 2022. I wonder if they still have these or if they've changed since then?
Pretty sure I’ve cut open a 15k-51 that had the white champ labs media in it.

When I get back from vacation I’m planning on picking up a Donaldson synthetic & Fram Titanium to cut open next to an Amsoil or Endurance for the same application.

Back