***Official Member Picture Thread***

Never mind. You got one on your chin.
tongue.gif

Awwwwwwwww........

Cute kitty.

Still, a predator.

Inside its little kitty mind is it pondering the possibilities of launching an attack upon the prey lying prone below it? Imagining claws and fangs aimed at the bared throat before it?

What a brave brave man thou art!!!!!

He is nasty with the claws and the bouncing off the ceiling and the hunt to kill instinct.....to the point of being a real idiot. He has scratched us real good a few times....but the girls wanted a cat and now at one year, there is no telling how he would taste.
stirthepot.gif

My cat brings mice in all the time. The last one ended up inside our vacuum cleaner. Had to take the whole darn thing apart.

Cats and heat. LOL! My cat is sucked in like a magnet to any spot where a human being has been sitting.

My mom got a card from a friend a while back; showed a cat on the living room floor in several frames where the light through the window moved with the time of day - each frame, the cat was right on the light spot. Then, the last 2 frames, the light was on the wall. In the very last frame, the cat was asleep on the wall! Pretty darn funny.

Back