Odis Beaver and Lube Control/Fuel Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCD

EVERYONE: Odis is 70+ years old. He is a very honest and kind man and he was just trying to give examples of his products.

Internet is new to him and he is not on the forums much and soes not even know what spam is.

Please give him a break, he's just trying to pass on info about his products. I will talk to him and advise him this stuff needs to be added to our website not this forum.

Sincerely, Lube Control Distributors

I didn't find a problem with Odis's posts. Of course with all the boards I hang on Odis's posts were pretty tame when it came to promoting his wares. Being in Business I understand where he is coming from. In fact I'm looking at a FP purchase in the month or so. I still can't remember reading one critical post on LC or FP on this board. If there were any they never stood out enough to make an impression. Could it have been done with more tact? Sure but it wouldn't have been Odis's style. Guy's calm down Odis is one of the good guy's on the board.

I spoke with him and his wife on the phone yesterday and ordered Lube Control. I found them both to be very pleasant people. The type of people you would like to have as neighbors.

It is funny how we all know LC/FP is a proven quality product and then as soon as he tells a bit about results of his product folks want to hang him out to dry. LC/FP is a great product and I like to hear sucsess stories about it. Odis is an honerable man and is ok in my book!

Hope to see you back on here soon Odis!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back