Object ran over - vibration. Places to look?

Just got the car back from Roadforce balancing. They said everything went well and a couple of wheels needed the bead adjusted along with a few other small adjustments.
It says on the receipt:
LF: +7
RF: -7
LR: -12
RR: -2

Its pouring with rain here today so cant get the car up to 80-90mph to see if its gone, but it seemed positive heading home. Conceptually anybody know if these values show anything obvious?

Last edited:
the 7 and 2 are quite good, the 12 you might feel depending on the vehicle sensitivity.

Di they give you before readings?

the 7 and 2 are quite good, the 12 you might feel depending on the vehicle sensitivity.

Di they give you before readings?

No. I guess I don't know if those are before or after. If they are after then I wonder if the -12 wheel is the one to watch for the next time around (and possibly the one that was on the same side that the other wheel was damaged from the object).

Either way if the vibration is gone, no reason to replace another $1,000 wheel...Hoping the rain lets up later today so I can get a better test at a faster speed.

I would definatly start with the 12 wheel if it still vibrates. Their explanation of finding needs that could be reseated is promising.

If they did a full OEM match they should have caught a bent wheel.

Explains the basics, you can get more technical if you wish.

I am confident they would have caught a bent wheel because they have an in-house machine shop for wheel repairs. This shop is high end and not somewhere the average consumer goes. The parking lot's only Honda was a Type R, rest are Porsches, BMW's, Mercedes etc.

Unfortunately vibration still there although it feels a little better. Maybe I’ll call them back and ask about that 12 wheel if it could be the source at all still.

Just got the car back from Roadforce balancing. They said everything went well and a couple of wheels needed the bead adjusted along with a few other small adjustments.
It says on the receipt:
LF: +7
RF: -7
LR: -12
RR: -2
Why is one value positive, and the other three negative?

Back