NuFinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
In used it weekly in Ga. and monthly up north until winter comes. This was the case on my Mothers 1991 Plymoth Laser which she just traded in about 9 months ago. THe paint looked great. I use Zymol for the most part on my vechiles a couple of times a year and it does fine. I would be more impresed with an easy way to remove bugs from painted surfaces. If a company comes up with a product that can do this without hurting the paint it will make a fortune!!!

But NuFinish is a polish...not a wax, right? What difference would this make? Which is better?

Nu Finish is a "wax". See other thread.
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Chris B.:
I pretty sure that NuFinish is a polymer. It says it is made of Polymer on the bottel.

That's why I said "wax" and not wax.
wink.gif
I don't know if I'd really gift it with the name polymer sealant myself, since I've found durability to be only average. Besides, I think "polymers" is a pretty broad category IIRC. I'd personally just call it a synthetic wax... JMO.

[ September 30, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: 4DSC ]

The polymer is just silicone oil - same stuff used in almost EVERY product that claims to have polymer sealants.

FYI - a co-worker told me to use a capful of NuFInish and dump it in a cup of water.
Apply this mixture with a sponge and a single bottle will last 6 years supposedly. I never tried it.

[ September 30, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: metroplex ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back