NOTICE ANYTHING ?

Bought yesterday at Walmart . Box was sealed .

IMG_6180.JPG
IMG_6187.JPG

they have a habit of not wasting old stock, if you order a 35505 but they have a 35503 somewhere, that's what you'll get... but they shouldn't have as old stock was sent out long ago to dealers.

This is for the '18 ACCENT that has the FRAM Ultra XG9688 . There were no Ultra XG9688s' at the WALMART , so , picked up the Hyundai filter . Like the FRAM Ultra better .

This is for the '18 ACCENT that has the FRAM Ultra XG9688 . There were no Ultra XG9688s' at the WALMART , so , picked up the Hyundai filter . Like the FRAM Ultra better .
Not to hijack but just curious if you run the Fram for two OCI's? I plan on running the 9688 for a pair of OCI's on the 2.4l MPI in my Forte (2011)

Wow really? Come on the whole counterfeit Hyundai/Kia oil filter is way overblown because of a Russian youtube channel. It looks exactly like the ones I got from the Kia dearler but those must be fakes too. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

05 is the latest part number. If I didn't buy this 6 pack on Amazon I'd just use the st9688 or the new 20k mp9688 at wally.

Mann+Hummel have been the maker on the last few lots of 35504's that I've ordered. A few have been 05s in an 04 box like your example -- I'm guessing to use up leftover packaging. All have been genuine OEM units. There are some older Mobis-made units floating around out there, but the M+H units are the ones I've been receiving. No issues with these; use with confidence.

Never seen this until now , have been buying oil filters over 30 years . Expect what's on the box . Hyundai / Kia ( Mann+Hummel ( Korea )) being a bit frugal for a large corp .

Last edited:
Back