"Not for sale outside the Americas"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing the label is in English and Spanish but not German and French.....does anybody know why this is stipulated on the GC bottle?

I suspect it has to do with taxation and Black Market considerations...remember that SLX sells in Europe for 17€ ($23+) per litre in some places. Can you imagine if some enterprising BITOGer bought about 1000s of qts of the stuff and shipped it for sale to Europe or sold it over Ebay? $5.00 vs $23+...don't think those involved in the sales or taxation business would look too kindly on that. I think THAT is what it is all about. The customs agents are just waiting...
shocked.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
I suspect it has to do with taxation and Black Market considerations...remember that SLX sells in Europe for 17€ ($23+) per litre in some places. Can you imagine if some enterprising BITOGer bought about 1000s of qts of the stuff and shipped it for sale to Europe or sold it over Ebay? $5.00 vs $23+...don't think those involved in the sales or taxation business would look too kindly on that. I think THAT is what it is all about. The customs agents are just waiting...
shocked.gif

Thanks for the idea. See you on e-bay
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
shocked.gif

You don't think that they are keeping an eye on you guys with disclosed stashes beyond the century mark already do you?
shocked.gif
It is time to supply our euro brothers with the cheap oil they deserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back