Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some more Wagoneer, unworthy of being a Grand, piece of s***. I guess they were too poor for a Grand.

With a Grand vehicle in front.
20220208_123513.jpg
20220208_123522.jpg
20220208_123527.jpg
20220208_123538.jpg
20220208_123554.jpg

"Putty." TRD PROs are nice. They also have a nice "Sand" color.. these colors are almost impossible for me to describe. Almost looks Olive but not. I've had some conversations with some fellow Toyota aficionados on here. New Toyotas are kind of **** but let's leave that for somewhere else.

I think they refer to that in 4Runner enthusiast parlance as LCJ; Made in Japan along with the last Land Cruiser, coming to the U.S. as a Lexus as well as 3rd Gen Sequoia platform. The 3rd Gen Sequoia is supposed to be super duper roomy and maybe even 1-up Land Cruiser.

Here is my random photo.

View attachment 88077
The quicksand color is a little strange to me if that’s what you’re talking about.

They also have a “lunar rock” color. Somewhat olive I suppose. The dealer had one. 65k. 8k miles and it’s a 2021. I can’t justify that.

I do like them though. Mom has a 2015 inferno red TRD Pro. Body on frame. Rear locker. They are so simple. Toyota definitely picked up what Jeep dropped IMO.

A customers old square body diesel. I think he said it was a 4 speed with 4.11 gearing. 4WD too. We couldn’t make it out of his drive so he pulled us out. The truck was pretty solid minus the cab corners and the fact that it was turned into a dump truck. Lol.
5F4E2AF5-D279-4365-8D1B-A22A752B3AC2.jpg

A customers old square body diesel. I think he said it was a 4 speed with 4.11 gearing. 4WD too. We couldn’t make it out of his drive so he pulled us out. The truck was pretty solid minus the cab corners and the fact that it was turned into a dump truck. Lol. View attachment 88142
You knew this was coming....lol
I chose a traditional laminate here...
Bold but yet endearing...

get_static_visualization.jpeg

The quicksand color is a little strange to me if that’s what you’re talking about.

They also have a “lunar rock” color. Somewhat olive I suppose. The dealer had one. 65k. 8k miles and it’s a 2021. I can’t justify that.

I do like them though. Mom has a 2015 inferno red TRD Pro. Body on frame. Rear locker. They are so simple. Toyota definitely picked up what Jeep dropped IMO.
Yes, Quicksand. They also have a Limited Quicksand. Very pretty!

Toyota just knocked GM as #1 seller, and people love them some Highlander.

These are some wonderful colors.

Limited Quicksand on the Tundra.. Ooo.

I'm not sure I'd want a new Toyota that isnt a truck or Highlander.

Quicksand (Thank you!)

toyota2016tacoma_quicksand.jpg
IMG_5225-1024.jpg

Lunar rock (looks nice)
192779185_4107339485988891_1994586260139663300_n.jpg

Limited Quicksand (I love it)

Tacoma.jpg
image.jpg

Yes, Quicksand. They also have a Limited Quicksand. Very pretty!

Toyota just knocked GM as #1 seller, and people love them some Highlander.

These are some wonderful colors.

Limited Quicksand on the Tundra.. Ooo.

I'm not sure I'd want a new Toyota that isnt a truck or Highlander.

Quicksand (Thank you!)

View attachment 88150View attachment 88151

Lunar rock (looks nice)
View attachment 88152
Limited Quicksand (I love it)

View attachment 88153View attachment 88154
We both like voodoo blue, but it’s a little loud.

I'd love to be in paint shop when they spray those!

Tundras, they are in Texas, or TMMTX now.

The 4Runners are still made in Japan... they say that matters, or used to. Topic of debate?
I’m not sure.

The Tacoma is made in Mexico right? I’d rather have a Nissan Frontier. US/ non 3rd world made. Japanese made is good.

I’m not sure.

The Tacoma is made in Mexico right? I’d rather have a Nissan Frontier. US/ non 3rd world made. Japanese made is good.
It probably is, they make the cars including a Lexus ES350 in Kentucky. Forgot there was one in Mexico.

There are those that will tell you the location of the production plant isn't supposed to matter, just know that the one Top Gear drove into the ocean and dropped off a building and stuff was most likely made in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back