Nook!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife picked the Nook.

I just got done charging it. It's now in our network. Then I registered and flitted about the guts of the software. I can get online........

But alas -I can't browse ebooks. Just hangs......this thing is not exactly useful at this point.

Happened with the tes ones in stores i messed with. Bought my wife the kindle last year and its great though

I personally don't own one but, from what it sounds like on several nook forums there are a few things that you can do to try and remedy the problem. I would back up your books and reset it to factory and get the over the air update again. Sounds like something is wonky. For the battery it doesn't last as long as one would hope. You can all ways try the full drain and charge over night.just keep checking for bn updates should drain it relatively good. or just use it till drains then do the charge. This was posted on a nook forum,

Malcolm

Worked like a champ just now. Bought and reading my first book. $3.

I would say Barnes and Noble's website sucks, but I don't feel like giving them credit.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I can also download the latest Personal Finance or any .pdf and read it at my leisure without wasting paper. That's pretty cool.

That is cool. Just bought the color Nook today for my wife. I doubt I'll ever use it since I still like to hold real books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back