Nook HD 7" - Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really looking into getting a Nook HD for Christmas (for myself). I used to have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 but sold it because I needed the $$. I dont want a high end tablet, I was originally looking for something in the $100-$130 range. A couple small requirements I had made up were decent build quality, and the Google Play store. A good viewing angle and battery life were also important. I stumbled across the Nook HD online and thought nothing of it because they didnt have the Google Play store...but now they do, and they are available for $129! Good build quality, great screen (highest resolution in the 7" tablet market) and the google play store. So Im seriously considering getting one, any of you have one? Can you comment on battery life, performance, and any issues you may have had? I dont want to spend the $$ and get stuck with something I dont like. I have ordered a case and screen protector from amazon because I got them super cheap, but if I end up not buying the nook I will just return them.

Not sure if this helps you but currently sprint is givingnsamsung gapaxy tab 3 for 50 bucks with a 50 dollar bill credit. Only requirement is a 2yr agreement and you have to pay 15 per month for the data plan for up to 3 billing cylces after that you can drop
It to 5 dollars per month. Depending on how much data you want or need.

Not that anyone ever even read this thread but I ended up getting a Nook HD in Snow for Christmas and its great! Anyone in the 7" tablet market should give this a shot.

I bought my wife the Nook Color. With the AndroidForNook "Jelly Bean" card it turns it into an inexpensive dual-boot Android tablet. Among other things, this allows one to read Amazon books as well.

Enjoy your Nook; the HD+ is a good choice as well.

I just bought the wife the ASUS HD 7. She says she likes it. I know nothing about them. Can't remember what she had, but she likes her new one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back