No one ever said it was inexpensive to use Amsoil products

I'm 62 yrs old and have tried many, many different oils over the yrs, doing my OWN maintenance, and have never used anything as good as Amsoil.
I’m 70 years old and have tried many, many different oils over the years, doing my OWN maintenance, and have never had an oil related failure of any kind no matter what oil brand I’ve used! ;)
Just my 2 cents worth.

I have used Amsoil ATF for a long time (since 05), at 100K it was still in good shape and no color change, it was still a nice red and the transmission still performed as it did when new. I also use Delvac 1 ATF in dex III units, it is also a pricey fluid and looks similar in spec to the Amsoil.

Amsoil.jpg

Delvac 1

Delvac 1.jpg

There is a store here that only sells amsoil products. He often has a clearance on stuff that does not move. I paid $5/qt for gear oils and motorcycle oils and he threw in some other stuff ( grease,and some other oil) free.
Trust me when I say that I would never pay full price for anything!
This makes complete sense.

I’m 70 years old and have tried many, many different oils over the years, doing my OWN maintenance, and have never had an oil related failure of any kind no matter what oil brand I’ve used! ;)
Just my 2 cents worth.
And you never will using name brand oils. That's why buying expensive " boutique" oils is nonsensical.

Back