no more zima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Production ceased, what is in the pipeline will be gone by december.

I don't touch the stuff, but in a way, I feel like the 1990's are over.
wink.gif

Nashville was a test market for Zima back in '93 or so. I introduced it to friends out of town, we drank ONLY Zima for quite a long time.

It's good stuff. Sad to see it go.

Zima brings back some very interesting memories for me. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

To Zima, I say "Good Riddance!"

All my female friends are going to be broken hearted, I guess it's back to Bartles & James for them....

Still never tried it, I thought that they quit making it back in like 1997. I remember the big marketing push in the early 90's, which worked with college students for about 2 years. Amazing it's still around, that stuff is a joke. That was part of the whole clear phase, including Crystal Pepsi. Amazing it lasted till now.

Jeez that stuff brings back memories or brings back memories of stuff that I cant remember, I hadn't thought about that [censored] in a long time.

Back in about 1999 I girl I was trying to date (who eventually became my first wife) brought about 5 cases to a party my neighbor was having. I drank at least 30 of those things thought they were extremely weak until they hit me and I didn't remember anything the next day. They said I told them that I had to go pee and I never came back, Woke up in my bedroom at my house the next day and I felt like I'd been hit by a dump truck, Don't even remember going home at all to this day.

That's one reason I do not drink anymore.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: tom slick

what are girls going to drink now?

Mad Dog 20/20.
grin2.gif

That stuff lives up to it's name. But that's another drunken rampage story for another day.

Originally Posted By: Chris Meutsch
They used to put Jolly Ranchers in Zima's back where I was from. I had no idea they actually were still made past 1996.

You had no idea they still made Jolly Ranchers? Well if you put it that way I haven't seen them myself for a bit. What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back