New to me Snap-On EPIQ Roll Cab

Before I bought the box, I did. They said they had no record of the box being financed. The rep mentioned that sometimes, the franchisee does not report the loan.
Good. So you will not have a problem with a warranty claim, if you ever need one in the future.

Before I bought the box, I did. They said they had no record of the box being financed. The rep mentioned that sometimes, the franchisee does not report the loan.
If it was bought on an RA account there will be no record with Snapon credit because Snapon did not finance it, thats between the dealer and the purchaser If it was bought on EC Snapon credit would have a record of it.

If it was bought on an RA account there will be no record with Snapon credit because Snapon did not finance it, thats between the dealer and the purchaser If it was bought on EC Snapon credit would have a record of it.
That makes more sense.

Officially, there is only warranty for the original owner.
my understanding is there is an exception to this, if the box was purchased used from a dealer it is still under warranty and with your receipt from the dealer I wouldn't think they would hassle you.

I never understood this whole mess of people getting their box repoed by snap on credit, especially if they are not the original purchaser. My understanding is that snap-on credit is an unsecured line of credit, meaning there is no collateral. Meaning they have no claim to the box no matter who owns it and the debt is between snap on credit and the person who took out the loan. its no different than if i took out an unsecured line of credit from a bank or credit union or used a credit card to buy a box and sold it, the creditor doesn't care about the box, they are going to go after me for the money.

Dear Critic : Is there any possible way that you can take pictures of the original slides? They don't have to be extended; they can remain in their closed position. If you can, please photograph both sides of the slides and include the bayonets and the center claw in the picture. I'm interested in seeing if the slides are similar to the slides that come on the KRL series boxes. Thanks so much.

Dear Critic : Is there any possible way that you can take pictures of the original slides? They don't have to be extended; they can remain in their closed position. If you can, please photograph both sides of the slides and include the bayonets and the center claw in the picture. I'm interested in seeing if the slides are similar to the slides that come on the KRL series boxes. Thanks so much.
Here you go:

39EC095A-3A17-4884-BB94-F41D59032DEC.jpeg

I added the power tool organizer, #1098J5000.

Before:
4BDF456D-ED9B-4CC5-B20B-AD28EDA06558.jpeg

After:
9BF1CEC4-35F1-4220-A6C2-12C7D7D2E66C.jpeg
5952CF89-D4EB-4131-9FBA-661C38952BCC.jpeg

6625A8E4-6CD0-49B1-9309-8117F09CCCC0.jpeg

I will say that I did not gain as much space as I had hoped, but the drawer contents do look more organized.

Back