New Tires Time , many choices here...(tire pic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis

Also here is a picture of what the bad tires look like, because a thread is always better with pictures! One picture of each side. Drivers side on top, pass side on bottom.

m938qu.jpg

33moiuc.jpg

That's wear from toe-out.

Yeah I am going to get it aligned including the rear toe after I get the suspension repaired. They said they can't align it with the suspension damage.

For now it's just getting the CS5 in 215/70/15 and I'll try to keep driving to a minimum until I get it repaired and aligned.

They already got it in the air and removed everything then realized my tires aren't here they are at a sister store a few miles down the road so I were waiting on the guy to pick them up now he's already on his way.

With me keeping the two mastercraft avenger gt with 7/32 I'm hoping to flip them quick on Craigslist this week.

Got the CS5s on and made it home safe. They sure handle a lot better than my bald mastercrafts. Will be trying to post the other tires on craiglist now!

Already drove them in the snow on the way home, they were much better than what i had on there, great traction for acceleration and i couldn't get the rear to wiggle any more.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Already drove them in the snow on the way home, they were much better than what i had on there, great traction for acceleration and i couldn't get the rear to wiggle any more.

i have the cs5 gran touring on the yaris sedan. i could not believe how planted i was in snow 1-4 inches while bigger vehicles just slide around/could not move in 1" of snow

Of course, new tires will feel better than older tires of any age.

But, I was shocked with the level of wet traction with the Cooper Discoverer CTS tires on my Silverado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back