new SuperTech full syn 10W30 ATV JASO MA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a new oil at my local Wal-Mart. SuperTech full synthetic 10W30 ATV oil. Rated SL and JASO MA2. $5.67 a quart.

Should be a decent lawn mower oil, motorcycle oil, and ATV oil.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

good stuff cheap like the rest of the super-tech oils. few oils lighter than a xxW40 are suited for wet clutches as this is

Originally Posted by Chris142
Only in 10w30?

Well they clearanced out all/most of the other 10W40 motorcycle oils, as I heard they were coming out with a Supertech 10W40 motorcycle oil, but I haven't seen it yet at my local store. They got rid of Valvoline 10W40 motorcycle oil, which is a shame, as I love the stuff.

Originally Posted by bubbatime
They got rid of Valvoline 10W40 motorcycle oil, which is a shame, as I love the stuff.

That is a shame, I use it in 2 of my bikes. Wonder if it will still be available through Walmart online with free store pickup?

Yes it appears that the Valvoline 10w40 is still available online, also there is a Super Walmart here that shows it still being in stock, that's the same location that I cleaned the shelf of it and it's $7.37 qt and is cheaper than the Super Tech at $8.48 qt. They show the Castrol Actevo 10w40 as being out of stock and is $6.32 qt which sounds like they've discontinued that one but they offer it in a gallon jug for $18.97 and is available which is a no brainer as it's the same oil and much cheaper that way.

I bought a lot of the ST 10w40 and saw the 10w30 was jaso ma2 and was much cheaper and should've picked some up. I think the only reason they don't market it for motorcycles is the 30w and most bikes are either 10w40 or 20w50. The price is reasonable and is comparable with most HDEO's.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by bubbatime
They got rid of Valvoline 10W40 motorcycle oil, which is a shame, as I love the stuff.

That is a shame, I use it in 2 of my bikes. Wonder if it will still be available through Walmart online with free store pickup?

there's a walmart @ 35 miles from me with various moto & atv/utv oils available before the switch to super tech brand products; picked up 5 qts of valvoline 10w-40 atv/utv oil for $4.54/qt; thinking of making another run to get a bunch more to establish a stash for my moto & scoot...really shoulda bought the valvoline motorcycle oil at my local wallyworld before they deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back