New Quaker State and Pennzoil @ Walmart

I thought the black label Pennzoil FS was an exclusive to Autozone
I thought so too but I'm glad it's not. I just paid $28.00 at AZ two weeks ago. I would pay a couple dollars more there and avoid Walmart but for $8.00, I'll go to Walmart.

I’ll definitely be on the lookout for these at my local Walmart. Hopefully they'll stock it soon. Thanks for the post OP. 😀

Not sure about the VII levels in these Euro oils for DI engines and intake valve deposits - will be sticking to the QSUD 5W30 and Valvoline Advanced 5W30 synthetic oils for that reason .
I think Quaker State Full Synthetic is replacing Quaker State Ultimate Durability. I don't believe you will be able to get QSUD anymore...at least it isn't showing on QS website.

I think it is a trend in right direction. Full Synthetic = Plain and Simple. The other names are full of fluff and mystery.
But fluff and mystery sells!! I mean, while shopping down oil row at wal mart, didn’t you at least stop and look at the new bottle of Caspennzquakoline with nano robotic AI unobtanium anti friction electrons? !!

But fluff and mystery sells!! I mean, while shopping down oil row at wal mart, didn’t you at least stop and look at the new bottle of Caspennzquakoline with nano robotic AI unobtanium anti friction electrons? !!
:) You pulled off good one. haha
Right. It worked when I was younger but not anymore.

Back