New Mobil 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITY

My local Walmart has allowed their stock of Mobil 1 to run low. There is now no 0W-40 at all, and it's been like that for over a week. The last time they did that is was Truck and SUV 5w-40, and low and behold 5w-30 appeared en mass. Other products are low too, although I've not taken much notice as I use 0W-40. I'm just trying to remember - I think 0W-20 was out of stock too. New versions of Mobil 1 imminent? Anyone?

At Wally World?

Who's to know what THEY'RE up to anymore?
dunno.gif
cheers.gif

You are well advanced in USA compared to us poor souls in Australia. I noticed a dearth of Mobil 1 recently and then I realised it was clearing stock of SL rated oil, we now have SM!
Roger

You know how long it toko for SuperSyn to hit the shelves here in Aus? About 2 years after you guys got it. So sad...

Quote:

The local WM's have a decent stock of the different M1 flavors. The price irks me. $6.xx for qt of M1! That's up near Amosoil pricing!

Odd that the prices differ so much from TN to MN. M1 in a 5-quart jug at my local Wal-Mart is about $21.xx...approx. $4.30/quart.

Quote:

Quote:

The local WM's have a decent stock of the different M1 flavors. The price irks me. $6.xx for qt of M1! That's up near Amosoil pricing!

Odd that the prices differ so much from TN to MN. M1 in a 5-quart jug at my local Wal-Mart is about $21.xx...approx. $4.30/quart.

Yeah the 5qt bottles here up north is around $25 for M1 and $27 and change for M1EP. I got a jug 2 weeks ago and paid $30 after taxes and all for EP. Massachusetts has always been expensive to live in.

Quote:

Yeah the 5qt bottles here up north is around $25 for M1 and $27 and change for M1EP. I got a jug 2 weeks ago and paid $30 after taxes and all for EP. Massachusetts has always been expensive to live in.

I wish I lived somewhere "expensive" like that. EP is $12/quart in Canada.

"EP is $12/quart in Canada."

Maybe they got bigger quarts up there i Canadaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back