New Mobil 1™ Annual Protection Synthetic Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if you Bob or anyone else has heard about the New Mobil 1™ Annual Protection Synthetic Oil ($50 Walmart) that is supposed to last for 'up to' 1yr/20K miles as well as the new filters. But I'm not certain if the filter can't be used w/ other top Mobil 1 oils and either never change the filter for 'up to' 1yr (or 6 mos). Either way, I'm wondering how many feel about this?

1) No, this website dedicated primarily to discussing motor oil has never heard of a new product from one of if not the largest petroleum companies in the world. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

2) You waited almost four years to post, and about this?

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
2) You waited almost four years to post, and about this?

I've seen this before as I know you have too. I...I... I just don't understand...

Originally Posted By: mommafrica
I'm wondering if you Bob or anyone else has heard about the New Mobil 1™ Annual Protection Synthetic Oil ($50 Walmart) that is supposed to last for 'up to' 1yr/20K miles as well as the new filters. But I'm not certain if the filter can't be used w/ other top Mobil 1 oils and either never change the filter for 'up to' 1yr (or 6 mos). Either way, I'm wondering how many feel about this?

And in other news today, did anyone notice that Christmas is coming in 8 months and 1 week?

Well Bob?

Originally Posted By: Bud

Well Bob?

Nope never heard of it...

I missed the last 47 treads about it...

Hit the Mart today.

This new Mobil looks like a shelf relic, just like the Royal Purple.

5qt bottles are arranged by ascending price, so they are side-by-side on the end of the aisle.

Last edited:
I love how people pile on. One jerk provides a sarcastic, ignorant response and everyone follows suit. Good work and keep it original, folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back