New Key FOB programmed wont remotely start Jeep

ANY ADVICE WILL HELP. my liberty had a broken open-door switch > on the key chip FOB so opening manually opening door I had to go quick and insert the key to shut alarm off , I bought a new blank chip FOB key had it cut and programmed so now the [ old key will ] still start the engine from outside the Jeep Liberty 2011 with its remote starter button except wont unlock door everything is fine , here's the question my new programed key fob [[wont start the engine outside the liberty ]] with the remote start button yet everything else works, unlocks the door starts engine inside in ignition , Question if the new fob chip key was cloned instead of reprogrammed because I only had one key maybe the hider key in the remote box under the dash hidden isn't responding to the new chip key for the engine to start outside the jeep . What's going on here the old key will start the jeep remotely but the new programmed wont start it but worked with everything else ?

Take it back to them. A programmed key will have all of the listed functions operable unless told otherwise and if accepted by the customer which is you so you can say that if he tried to pull the rug.

Where did you get the key? Ebay, locksmith, dealer? Where did you get it programmed? Locksmith or dealer? I assume locksmith as a dealer wouldn't clone. Yea, if the locksmith provided the key, bring it back. I just used my key cloner for the first time to copy a VW key and it works perfectly.

Where did you get the key? Ebay, locksmith, dealer? Where did you get it programmed? Locksmith or dealer? I assume locksmith as a dealer wouldn't clone. Yea, if the locksmith provided the key, bring it back. I just used my key cloner for the first time to copy a VW key and it works perfectly.
I say you are right , they locksmith only charge $50.00 bucks so I figured Keep my mouth shut , but your right

Back