New Honda Accord Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I will say, driving the accord and odyssey back to back, the door cards and outboard elbow rests on the accord are much flimsier and cheaper than the odyssey. If I had to make a complaint, that would be it. They are thin, don't support an arm, and are slightly creaky.

Is it because you bought the base version of Accord akin to LX instead of the upline models which potentially use better materials?

Interestingly, the trip computer seems to be getting less accurate. This past tank it told me that I got 45.8, when actually I got 47.4. The computer has been somewhat conservative, but I've never seen it undershoot my mpgs this low!

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I will say, driving the accord and odyssey back to back, the door cards and outboard elbow rests on the accord are much flimsier and cheaper than the odyssey. If I had to make a complaint, that would be it. They are thin, don't support an arm, and are slightly creaky.

Is it because you bought the base version of Accord akin to LX instead of the upline models which potentially use better materials?

The base hybrid is not the same as the LX in terms of materials or components. For example, the LX has undersized front rotors, which the base hybrid does not. The cloth selections are also quite different in the hybrid. The hybrid base is more like a cloth ex.

The top of the door card is the same width in all accords I've observed, and it's the same design and material even in the touring hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back