New Fram Ultra : Same Filtration & Flow Rate as Prior Ultra ?

Indyfan, Can you please post the data that it's better than previous iteration? Thank you! I'm a proof and truth person...lol!
I'll have to dig it up. It is the same down to 20 microns but gets slightly better at 15 microns, which IIRC, is about 94 percent vs. 92 or 93 for the previous version. I may be off slightly, but that's close.

There have been a few threads about the new vs old Ultra. Here's one with the info from Fram.

Yup, I think we really need the Ascent Filtration Testing results to know, because Jay posted figures that were quite different from the FRAM e-mail reply and some of the details in the FRAM e-mail on the construction of the old filter were just plain wrong.

Could the new Ultra it be: "Ultra Superior Light" ...

1641699549057.png

Finally have some me time . So I was looking into this new fram ultra . Over all I think it was a bad move . Fram has bad rep for a very long time . Until they come out the fram ultra . And BECAUSE of wire back media is what make me start to using fram . Then I start to use fram extra guard because they switch to Silicone adbv …. Fram extra guard instant become my go to oil filter for 6 month 5k miles oci . I use it on every vehicles.

Base on what I read on feedback on YouTube . Come on fram you did the right thing . You make peoples that hate fram ( me lol ) to come back love fram

Back