"New" car! Woo hoo! '13 C-MAX Hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by earlyre
Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Good looking car, is it a Hyundai?

Really?
It's a Ford. Basically looks like a bloated Focus, sits as high as the Sable did, roofline is as high as an escape.

Ok, never seen it before.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Congrats I hope you like her. It's funny you are talking about the Fusions being prior Federal Government vehicles the GSA we use us a C-max hybrid.

well these are 2010-2012 models... I went to look at one they had listed online, only 15k mi, the city had already purchased it. and the one at their main dealer with 5k mi...
( then just yesterday dad told me he read that the local PD is replacing some of their remaining crownvic's with "used Hybrids"...I put 2+2 together today... those Fusions are going to be turned into cop cars...)

Thanks for sharing and those Fusions are going to become junk within 3 years.

Nice! I always liked the C-Max. Wish they came in non-Hybrid versions. Like you say, just like a Focus but with maybe 20% extra space.

Hmmm, makes me wonder if I could take a crashed Focus ST and swap the entire power train and suspension into a C-Max body 🤔

Last edited:
Originally Posted by E365
Nice! I always liked the C-Max. Wish they came in non-Hybrid versions. Like you say, just like a Focus but with maybe 20% extra space.

Hmmm, makes me wonder if I could take a crashed Focus ST and swap the entire power train and suspension into a C-Max body 🤔

in theory...Focus/C-max/Escape/Transit Connect... should all be swap-able...in theory....

Our 2014 Fusion Hybrid ICE gets hot enough to deal with moisture … at 110k, have never seen the milky business you described … run around 7k on M1 or PG 5w20 based on the OLM …
Probably going to 5w30 next OCI …

Originally Posted by 4WD
Our 2014 Fusion Hybrid ICE gets hot enough to deal with moisture … at 110k, have never seen the milky business you described … run around 7k on M1 or PG 5w20 based on the OLM …

But you're in Texas.
This car has been in MI, and IN it's whole life, driven by old people, and it's still winter...

Originally Posted by 4WD

But you're in Texas.
This car has been in MI, and IN it's whole life, driven by old people, and it's still winter...

I think we have a user on North-East coast with one.
I think the guy makes neat stuff/gun stocks from walnut wood? (can't remember user name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back