New 2018 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKN

So I was going to buy a NEW truck 12 to 18 months down the road. However-after looking at the 2019 Silverado front end-which is hideous IMHO-the Chevrolet dealer made me an offer I literally could walk away from. So-$7,250.00 in rebates coupled with a $25,000.00 trade (plus additional dealer discount) it made this truck very affordable. Sticker Price $54,090.00-

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
What is that a 5 foot bed on that thing?

Surprised the sticker was 54 for a crew cab LTZ? I looked at an extended cab LT Z71 that stickered at 51.

Originally Posted by oilpsi2high

Surprised the sticker was 54 for a crew cab LTZ? I looked at an extended cab LT Z71 that stickered at 51.

Yep-the main purpose is to tow my 30 foot travel trailer. Hauling anything in the bed not really a consideration. Your right-the picture angle does make the doors look smaller-but it is indeed a Crew Cab with "regular sized" doors.

A long bed will not fit in to my garage either.

Last edited:
Beautiful truck!

If you decide to post more pics, use tinypic or some other 3rd party picture hoster and paste the link.

BITOG's built in photo uploaded compresses the picture too much.

looks nice , i love the color!

I would take the factory oil cooler off and add the biggest tru cool transcooler. I'm running about 150-170 f towing in 90 f heat even on hills.

I have the biggest one on my avalanche the Tru-cool Max LPD47391 40,000lb 45000btu rated.

My truck trans runs cooler towing than my buddies chevy with factory cooler when he is not towing!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AZjeff
Wouldn't happen to be the 6.2L would it?
thumbsup2.gif

NOPE-the 5.3

Really nice truck, I'm shopping as well. How effectively does the A/C cool the rear of the cab? The Chevy/GMC is the only full size that does not have vents for the rear passengers but brought them back for 2019. Love that color!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Slick17601
Really nice truck, I'm shopping as well. How effectively does the A/C cool the rear of the cab? The Chevy/GMC is the only full size that does not have vents for the rear passengers but brought them back for 2019. Love that color!

I have a 2017 Sierra and I wish it had rear AC vents. That being said, if you aim the center AC vents straight towards the back it cools down pretty quickly. Also, remote start helps.

Originally Posted by CKN
Originally Posted by oilpsi2high

Yep-the main purpose is to tow my 30 foot travel trailer. Hauling anything in the bed not really a consideration. Your right-the picture angle does make the doors look smaller-but it is indeed a Crew Cab with "regular sized" doors.

A long bed will not fit in to my garage either.

I was more concerned with an LT Z71 extended cab being only 3k cheaper than an LTZ Crew Cab.

Last edited:
Wow...it cost that much after all those rebates and stuff.....what is the MSRP on that thing???

Originally Posted by Schmoe
Wow...it cost that much after all those rebates and stuff.....what is the MSRP on that thing???

Sticker Price (MSRP) $54,090.00-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back