2018 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab

I am selling my white with grey interior 2018 Silverado Crew Cab. I am the 2nd owner. It has the 5.3L V8 and has 20" alloy wheels. The odometer mileage is 155K but the 2019 5.3L GM crate engine has only 80K, and the Trans has only 40K. The A/C system is brand new. I have all receipts including the professional installation. It has never been smoked in or wrecked. It is in excellent condition. The only thing to note is a scuff marks on the passenger side glove box. Perfect title. This truck is fresh!

If anyone is sincerely interested, please message me and we can exchange numbers. On Autotrader Houston, for comparison the prices for this Silverado range from $23,379 to $31.990. I am selling it for $19,950. I can send pics and also meet you at some halfway point if needed within 400-500 miles of Houston, for an additional $250 (to cover fuel for two vehicles), OR, I will be happy to deliver it to you at Houston, Austin, Dallas or New Orleans airports.

Last edited:
Why did it need an engine and transmission?
Original owner told me it had an oil flow issue. I cannot remember the details. The trans simply went out. I do know the truck has been very well cared for. Owner was meticulous with records and receipts.

2018.jpg
2018 frontseat.jpg
2018 backseat.jpg
2018 bed.jpg
2018 PIC.jpg

That thing is a steal at that price. Wish I needed a truck.
Thanks, I priced it to make someone a good deal. I read here many people complain about rusted vehicles up north, so I thought someone at BITOG might jump at it. That's why I offered to meet up at the HOU-DAL-AUS-N.O. airports. Also, I believed most BITOG posters would appreciate the very low mileage on the power train. No responses yet, but I am not hurried. All good.

Back