Need help find a good work shoe for my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I had been having foot pains and went to see a podiatrist. He asked what kind of workshoe I wear. I have a few and he was not a fan of Timberlands, he said Redwings were good shoes.

Yep. Timberland shoes were uncomfortable and heavy.

The company I work for pays 100% for safety shoes ever year. Ive tried many shoes and RedWings were extremely comfortable.

Only downside they are made in China.

I have tried all the other brands mentioned and never had any last very long. I have been wearing Thorogood boots for the last 5 years and will not wear anything else now.

Most important, any of these are MADE IN USA ? I know I know I dont want to debate about that, but I like boot MADE IN USA

another thing , I also want to get a coffee mug 16oz too, any suggest, heavy duty, keep coffe hot a long time, Im currently using Stanley I got from walmart, I just random pick it up, without doing any research on it, I like it so far, just wonder any other better out there

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-Bottles-16-Oz-One-Hand-Hot-Beverage/20965061

One of my cowrokers buys only Made in USA shoes and boots, and these are brands he keeps mentioning favorably: Frye, Chippewa, Corcoran and Alden.

hotwheels

Quick update : I finally have a change to go to local academy to try out some of the work shoe ( timberland, wolverine ... ) man these shoe are hard , its not the kind I want to wear all the time, mabe because I never wear one before. the timberland pro series 24/7 top of the line , it still having that hard feeling, not comfortable at all. I try many brand, include bates tactic side zip, its not comfortable, some boot ARE WAY TOO tall. I think it add 2 inch , my brother is already 6.0.

mabe my brother already get use to wearing these all day.

I try ALOT, I found wolverine have the best feel to it. Since my brother wear wolverine , I buy him another pair.

but one thing I note, ALL these are made china, but the wolverin wear and feel MUCH better then timberland pro series.

1 question, the one I bough havine steel toe wolverine, does it REQUIRE steel toe shock ? I saw it sell 2 pair for 9 buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back