Need extended oci filter recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at WM the other day got some M1 EP and a Fram XG

that should last him from now until Dec. with about 12k miles. also got an extra Qt of m1 EP in case he needed to add some.

felt a little dirty buying a fram. lol

Originally Posted By: river_rat
Originally Posted By: daman
Easy big guy! your going to make me run off the road withall that reading..

crackmeup2.gif
That's why I stop at green lights in Michigan...Just in case Dan's coming the other way...

lol.gif
I'm trying to make shorter rants. I'm failing.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: river_rat
Originally Posted By: daman
Easy big guy! your going to make me run off the road withall that reading..

crackmeup2.gif
That's why I stop at green lights in Michigan...Just in case Dan's coming the other way...

lol.gif
I'm trying to make shorter rants. I'm failing.
grin2.gif

55.gif
maybe dnewton3 can learn too!

If you happen to have a German model any Mahle or Mann filter will meet or exceed the car makers' requirements for extended oil change intervals.

Mahle and Mann also make aftermarket products for all models and makes of vehicles that will exceed most of those makers requirements as well.

Bottom line is that these Mahle and Mann filters are very well constructed with the highest quality internals that will last over 10k miles

Originally Posted By: Vizzy
Bottom line is that these Mahle and Mann filters are very well constructed with the highest quality internals that will last over 10k miles

can you order mahle or mann filter online for non euro cars? I would try some just for the heck of it. They have a good rep around here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back