Need an intake for a Robin on a Snapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of my students fixing up the Snapper I was given and he cracked the intake where it mounts against the engine. It is a W1-185 Robin on a 21500PCR Snapper. He is using JB weld to fix, but I would like a replacement if possible. Anyone with any lying around or a place I can find one. He was replacing the worn out gaskets when he dropped it. Thanks.

A new old stock Snapper Robin just sold at a local lawnmower shop near me for $2000....it is a machine worthy of good parts. Hope you find them.

Originally Posted By: Boomer
Have you tried Partstree.com??

HAHAHAHAHA, nice joke.

That is one of the rarest modern mower engines in America. You won't hardly find any parts for it. You will have to scour eBay, classifieds, Craigslist etc for a used parts engine I'm afraid. And EVEN IF you do find a new in box intake somewhere, expect it to be over $100. Parts for these engines are rare, and thus expensive. FYI, I just sold the exact same mower with the same engine a few weeks ago for about $100.

I just scored this commercial Snapper as my next project:
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3358726/Ever_seen_a_Briggs_Vangaurd_on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back