Need a sensible but fun daily

Yeah I'll second this. While a M340i like I have is above your range (used), a 330i is within reach. The G20 is a great car. Build quality, refinement, and dynamics are better than the F30. The B series engine with the ZF 8AT and xDrive has been improved and refined over the years to the point of being nearly bulletproof. At this point I'd take BMW reliability over Mercedes any day. A G20 330i will give you comfort, sporty dynamics, without a powertrain that will become a liability.
The dealer that sold me my M235i has a 2019 CPO 330i M Sport with the Track Handling Package- which gets you M Sport brakes, LSD, and the adaptive M suspension. RWD is the icing on the cake. If it was a bit quicker I’d be tempted; I’m spoiled by the N55 in my 2er.

The dealer that sold me my M235i has a 2019 CPO 330i M Sport with the Track Handling Package- which gets you M Sport brakes, LSD, and the adaptive M suspension. RWD is the icing on the cake. If it was a bit quicker I’d be tempted; I’m spoiled by the N55 in my 2er.
You need a B58 in your life, my friend!

You need a B58 in your life, my friend!
I’ll probably have an S55 next; my next car will likely be an M2 Comp with three pedals, the Executive Package and no hole in the roof. My service advisor put me in an M340i xDrive loaner the last time I brought the Club Sport in for an oil service; I liked it a lot but it’s bigger than I prefer and I’d definitely want RWD.
I did toy with ordering an M240i as I had around $4,500 in loyalty credits and vouchers. I checked to see if my center had any orders in 112 status but F22 production was locked with a projected EOP of January 10, 2021.

I’ll probably have an S55 next; my next car will likely be an M2 Comp with three pedals, the Executive Package and no hole in the roof. My service advisor put me in an M340i xDrive loaner the last time I brought the Club Sport in for an oil service; I liked it a lot but it’s bigger than I prefer and I’d definitely want RWD.
I did toy with ordering an M240i as I had around $4,500 in loyalty credits and vouchers. I checked to see if my center had any orders in 112 status but F22 production was locked with a projected EOP of January 10, 2021.
Wait for the new G87 M2. Going to be light years better than the current F series cars. Will be based on the Z4/Supra chassis, and have the same engine (S58) as the new M3/M4. If they can keep the weight down, it is going to be epic!!!

Bonus, will be RWD, and will still be able to get a manual!!

Every now and then I build myself M cars and Porsches just to be ready to spec. one out if I win the lottery. Just a couple days ago I built a M2C in Sunset Orange, black wheels, no sunrrof, exec. package, although mine was DCT. I drove a friend's M2 a couple years ago and the shifter was kind of a let down at least compared to my S2000, so I might be more satisfied with the DCT.

Every now and then I build myself M cars and Porsches just to be ready to spec. one out if I win the lottery. Just a couple days ago I built a M2C in Sunset Orange, black wheels, no sunrrof, exec. package, although mine was DCT. I drove a friend's M2 a couple years ago and the shifter was kind of a let down at least compared to my S2000, so I might be more satisfied with the DCT.
I’m looking at CPO cars. I want a M2C in either Hockenheim Silver or Sunset Orange.

Back