Nature’s Perfect Survival Foods

Just checked 3 major brands in our closet. All made in USA.
iPhones in China … Toilet paper in US … priority check complete, LoL

Originally Posted by 4WD
Just checked 3 major brands in our closet. All made in USA.
iPhones in China … Toilet paper in US … priority check complete, LoL

'zackerly...they aren't filling supertankers with toilet paper.

The runs on TP (no pun intented) are just plain stoopid...

Roger that,. Computers in China. TP in Canada. We like to use cotton wood.
laugh.gif

The inventory is not yet wiped out.

Last edited:
A 50 pound bag of rice has 80,000 calories which is 40 days worth of calories for one adult, 20 days worth of calories for 2 adults. I see folks buying a single 5 or 10 pound bag of rice in preparation for the virus and I shake my head.

As to toilet paper, it doesn't go bad and it improves your quality of life exponentially. Your life begins to suck pretty bad the day you run out of toilet paper. They sell bidet attachments that you can attach to your toilet for $40-$80. This will drastically improve your bum cleanliness, and halve your toilet paper use. The bidet will pay for itself in less than a year. Not a bad thing to have in a pending apocalypse.

Preppers buy tp for many reasons, not all related to hygiene. From starting a fire to growing seeds, to building animal traps to making papercrete, tp is indispensable if you are into this sort of thing.

When I was a little kid my uncle would gather up the boys to go to the mountains and fix the fences doctor the cattle etc. in the mountains where he grazed cattle for the summer, we would have a great time. We used Mullein leaves to wipe , worked like a charm. Charmin???

Originally Posted by vavavroom
Preppers buy tp for many reasons, not all related to hygiene. From starting a fire to growing seeds, to building animal traps to making papercrete, tp is indispensable if you are into this sort of thing.

I get about 100lbs of paper every week completely free in the mail, if wood burners were legal my old bailer could make some free paper logs , probably never have to buy heating materials ever again.

Also what is so satisfying about hording @$wipe?

It's not like Corona gives you Hershey squirts and 6 months of TP won't feed you either

Walmart appears to be out of Alpo dog food. They had instances and instances on the cease caps approximately 6 weeks to buy new smoker grill in the past and then 2 weeks latter, not a can to be found. Is there a shortage of canine food now?

Back