Natural Gas feed line to grill question

Yes the meter runs at 2 psi.

For a house, that is high pressure gas. There is a second regulator before each appliance to get down to the 7.5 wc (1/4 psi) that appliances are designed for.

although of course doable id be more concerned about the lower power of natural gas. my propane grill on max aint super strong and natural gas is supposedly a lot weaker. the physical size of the flame on my grill is small on max but pretty potent yet i need a huge flame on my stove to get similar cooking power. also the regulator and pressure is gonna be different so id check specs on the systems.

although of course doable id be more concerned about the lower power of natural gas. my propane grill on max aint super strong and natural gas is supposedly a lot weaker. the physical size of the flame on my grill is small on max but pretty potent yet i need a huge flame on my stove to get similar cooking power. also the regulator and pressure is gonna be different so id check specs on the systems.
lp runs at 10" nat gas 3 .5" different orfice size at burners and.pilot.

For many years I ran a Kenmore Elite 6 element grill off NG via 6’ of yellow flex hose screwed into 3/4” tee
(also on the water heater terminal) …
Swapped it for a 5 burner stove + oven … same line …

Back