Napa has Full oil filters at a good price

That looks like the real deal there.

great! Then cut open that Mexican Wix you got and use the Full/Nippon filters from Napa instead :D

Mazda replaced PE01-14-302 with 1WPE-14-302. This filter fits both the 2.0 and the 2.5 normally aspirated Skyactiv-G (gasoline) fours. I believe it fits the 1.5 used in the Mazda2 (Puerto Rico and Mexico) as well.

The rare 2019 CX-5 Skyactiv-D diesel uses filter SH01-14-302A, formerly SHY1-14-302.

The turbo 2.5 takes filter 1WPY-14-302, formerly PY8W-14-302.

Hope this helps someone trying to find a filter.

The 1.5L Mazda2 was sold in the mainland US as Scion iA, then later Toyota Yaris iA, then finally just Yaris when it displaced the real Yaris in the US

Mazda replaced PE01-14-302 with 1WPE-14-302. This filter fits both the 2.0 and the 2.5 normally aspirated Skyactiv-G (gasoline) fours. I believe it fits the 1.5 used in the Mazda2 (Puerto Rico and Mexico) as well.

The rare 2019 CX-5 Skyactiv-D diesel uses filter SH01-14-302A, formerly SHY1-14-302.

The turbo 2.5 takes filter 1WPY-14-302, formerly PY8W-14-302.

Hope this helps someone trying to find a filter.

A lot of this comes from the transition away from the Japanese made filters to the Thailand made ones. In my opinion both were excellent and one couldn’t tell the difference.

Mazda has been using these value filters for a while now and my guess is that supply chain issues plus cost is driving them to use them exclusively in the North American market.

What is the efficiency of these ??

I'm curious if they are like 50-60 percent at 20 microns like some other OEM filters.

Certainly there are some cars and trucks that have run 400,000 miles plus on OEM filter efficiency level.

I'm curious if they are like 50-60 percent at 20 microns like some other OEM filters.

Certainly there are some cars and trucks that have run 400,000 miles plus on OEM filter efficiency level.

I have driven over 500,000 miles on these OEM filters on Mitsubishi, Toyota and now Mazda vehicles.

It’s just the love of the P gasket plus that cellophane cover with a prelubed gasket that makes them special. Plus, they are solidly built and have no burrs or glue strands or any other visible discrepancies. The pleats are perfectly spaced and sturdy.

Even @ARCOgraphite loves them.

probably similar to OE, since they are OE on many Asian cars.

Back