Name me some good vehicle finder companies

The only one I know of is Master Cars of Granite City, IL.

Has anyone got any experience with these companies and can make a recommendation?

Say I´m searching for a 2002 Subaru WRX STI in Rally Blue w- the bugeye fogs.

Like broad / nationwide searches? The last two cars I've bought were on Car Gurus, and Autotrader has been some help in the past. Granted those were fairly late model vehicles, but they narrowed my search down to the exact year, trim, options and price I wanted.

If you're looking for a needle in a haystack (2002 Subaru with exact attributes might fit that description), you're looking for a unique / classic car broker-- be prepared to pay. I personally think that model is new enough that you should be able to find it on the popular car search websites (as mentioned above), even Craigslist if you do a national search.

I've found cars for people at 7% over auction price plus expenses. It's saves people $2-3K over buying from a B&M dealer but many people think I should be able to buy them at 50% of retail value.

I've found cars for people at 7% over auction price plus expenses. It's saves people $2-3K over buying from a B&M dealer but many people think I should be able to buy them at 50% of retail value.
Do you inspect the cars after you purchase them for the buyer? No disrespect intended, but if you don't for the price difference I'm going with the dealer.

Do you inspect the cars after you purchase them for the buyer? No disrespect intended, but if you don't for the price difference I'm going with the dealer.
If it's a nearby auction, I inspect them in person before bidding. If it's farther away, I go by the auction condition report and do post sale inspection from the auction which gives a 7 or 14 day guaranty against major defects at the time of purchase.

Reactions: CKN
Back