My Youtube feed for Friday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rebar thread made me realise how much in common all us BITOGers have, as it was in MY youtube feed too yesterday,so I thought I'd share MY youtube feed this Friday morning.

Patriot Nurse has some good post apocalyptic info...

Gotta love those mini engines....

This one, I probably will watch all the way through...use the "SS" behind the word youtube, download it as an MP4, and watch it on the television.

Already watched this one (as per above, dunno why it's popped up again...but it's interesting)...best places to find magic mushrooms are around court houses and police stations, as that's where the spores congregate ???

Wim Hof...love him...currently stuck at 40, but got up to 60 before I took a break at Christmas time...

Dust has some great short sci fi films...

Apologies for putting them all into a single thread rather than a half dozen different ones.

Last edited:
cheers3.gif

That push up video cracked me up. I used to tell my buddies to hold their knees and breath like that. 15 or so seconds, when they straighten out, grab 'em by the throat and drop 'em in seconds. Somehow this video makes me think the result will be the same, except YouTube won't call the paramedics if something goes wrong.

Patriot Nurse is good but gets on my nerves sometimes. Her boyfriend's channel is great.

Slightly more on the scientific side...thus harder to understand (part of the formulas)...but you still get a point! I like it because it is short enough

For someone who want more into detail explanation... BBC has better documentary out there (just typ in BBC + sugar...)

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Patriot Nurse is cute but a little crazy.
smile.gif

Like that "mixture"
smile.gif

Eat fish&schrimps they said...antibiotics involved @15:30...

2 of the more interesting ones, the rest are gamer/computer tech videos and I'll save y'all the experience of a new AMD Radeon graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back