My oil and filter choice

Satisfied, in that none of my choices have been disastrous, so far.
I'm always open to the possibility that something else might be better or more cost-effective, though.

Yes I is.
Oem oil filters.
And whatever 0 w 20 BITOGERS
post on a clearence to be had cheap.
Done

I must not be, because I keep returning to this site to do more research.

I was thinking of trying Fram Ultra but then read a thread where multiple people said they had extra noise for a few seconds after startup. They switched back to another filter and the noise went away.

Gotta be one of the most lame thread topics ever. Starting a thread just for starting a thread's sake.
You know
I think I’m in the majority when I say
Your childish comments are not welcome here

I believe most who come here are here to learn gain knowledge and make intelligent responses on what they like or don’t like and move on.

So as lame as you are

I hope you find something you can learn from and enjoy
Lots of smarter guys than you posting here
So sit back and enjoy !!!!

Good day !!👍

Last edited:
You know

I believe most who come here are here to learn gain knowledge and make intelligent responses on what they like or don’t like and move on.

So as lame as you are

Good day !!👍
Don't patronize me with a thumbs up. Seems to me a more knowledgeable member than both of us gave me a Like on my comment. Give me a break and smarten up!

I just use the cheapest 0w20 that meets spec, and a M1 filter, OEM, or Fram Tough filter. Change every five thousand miles regardless of OLM. But then I have a hybrid. People with GDI turbos are properly paranoid about the best oil because their engines are tough on oil.

I also tried the STP synthetic engine flush and I've been impressed. The oil change with the flush came out jet black. I did a short interval change and that oil came out brand new.

Don't patronize me with a thumbs up. Seems to me a more knowledgeable member than both of us gave me a Like on my comment. Give me a break and smarten up!
I can just hear the glee and cheer in your typing for getting a 👍 up !!!
Maybe you’ll win a prize for that. Like another sticker for your school back pack.

You know

So as lame as you are

Good day !!👍

Perhaps his verbiage was a touch crass but the OP does come across as a just a big old novelty foam hand pat on the back. I'm also struggling to see the value in this topic as it's extremely similar to the "what is the best oil" threads but starts with the conclusion and the question is rhetorical.

If it was a poll, I expect almost everyone would have simply clicked "yes" because nobody on this site is going to put City Star and a Chinese filter from Alibaba on their ride for the purpose of intentionally being unhappy with their choice.

Perhaps his verbiage was a touch crass but the OP does come across as a just a big old novelty foam hand pat on the back. I'm also struggling to see the value in this topic as it's extremely similar to the "what is the best oil" threads but starts with the conclusion and the question is rhetorical.

If it was a poll, I expect almost everyone would have simply clicked "yes" because nobody on this site is going to put City Star and a Chinese filter from Alibaba on their ride for the purpose of intentionally being unhappy with their choice.
Thanks OK, couldn't have said it better myself.

I am perfectly content. OEM ACDelco filter and the cheapest, full synthetic 5W30 dexos approved oil I can find when I need to buy oil. Don't care what brand since the oil and filter get changed every 5K-7K miles. If I was going for a 10K-20K mile interval or something I might be more discriminating about oil and filter choice.

Back