My New Hobby

I have many SAKs and other multitool knives. I have modded some of my knives. Here's an example of a Swiss Champ to which I added a lock-picking tool. To make such a modification I first pry off the Cellidor scale after soaking the knife in hot water for a minute. That way the press-fit scale is usually reusable. Replacement scales are not expensive, though. I always have several sets of spare scales at hand because I like to fit new scales every couple of years. I remove material on the bottom side of the scale to create storage space and an access port. In this case, I gave the tension wrench a slight bend and the resulting friction holds both tools firmly in place inside the handle. Other things you can fit inside the scale are micro SD cards, an RFID chip, a few meters of fishing line or sutures, a magnesium or ferrocerium firestarter rod, sewing needles, etc.

Do you have any red WENGER scales (85 mm)? I need one for a WENGER VIKING SAK. The scale with the cross emblem is cracked. PM me if you can help me.

Do you have any red WENGER scales (85 mm)? I need one for a WENGER VIKING SAK. The scale with the cross emblem is cracked. PM me if you can help me.
I have one Wenger Evo S54. That has the red Cellidor scales with rubber inlays. I don't dare use that because I'm afraid I'll ruin the scales. Your Viking has plain Cellidor scales, I believe. I don't have those. The Victorinox Champ and the Mini Champ are my go-to SAKs. I have replacement scales for those. Since Victorinox bought Wenger I don't know if they still make scales for Wenger models that they have not continued making under the Victorinox name.

Maybe they can help:

Last edited:
I have one Wenger Evo S54. That has the red Cellidor scales with rubber inlays. I don't dare use that because I'm afraid I'll ruin the scales. YHour Viking has plain Cellidor scales, I believe. I don't have those. The Victorinox Champ and the Mini Champ are my go-to SAKs. I have replacement scales for those. Since Victorinox bought Wenger I don't know if they still make scales for Wenger models that they have not continued making under the Victorinox name.

Maybe they can help:
Thank You Sir.

These are not SAK, but they deserve to be seen.
The Winchester set was a Christmas gift from my former FIL back in 1987. The knife is VERY sharp! I have never sharpened it.
The Leatherman type knife/tool was a Christmas gift from my ex-wife back in 1998. I carry it with me everywhere.

Attachments

• WINCHESTER.jpg
    WINCHESTER.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 2
  • OZARK.jpg
    OZARK.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1
Back