My dog is not doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Whenever I read these stories with middle-aged dogs (7), I always ask what dog food did you primarily feed it for those 6 years?

Glad to read it's feeling much better now. Hope that continues for at-least a handful of years.

A couple different kinds. I will post them if I can find them.

Here is one. https://pureharmony.com/dogs/

There is another bagged one they sell @ wm and tractor supply. Has many pictures of dogs and stories about them on the bag. I can't find it online right now.

Originally Posted by Kira
Sad news indeed. I can't even tell my wife about situations such as these because she gets so bummed.

This is the first time we have had this kind of trouble with an animal. The rest we have had over the years lived out their normal life expectancy and then some.

On a positive note I have a 27 year old cat. He is sitting on my chest now. He gets around great considering his age.

IMG_20200328_074958.jpg

we all LOVE our pets + especially dogs as IMO they are more personal. most commercial pet foods are GARBAGE with cheap ingredients like corm + soy. when possible a better diet makes a healthier pet, just like humans. healthypets.mercola is a good site with lots of great info from DR Karen Becker a holistic vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back