Must see Eneos Sustina Liters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to see those value cases in the States
smile.gif

European Eneos

Check out the oil

Pajero

Suggested OCI, per website is 20,000 miles or 24 months which ever comes first. Why miles instead of kilometers? Hmmmm

Originally Posted By: Stelth
Originally Posted By: Pajero
Like to see those value cases in the States
smile.gif

European Eneos

Check out the oil

Pajero

Definitely sexier than Miley Cyrus.

The bottles, or the incredible Nippon models
20.gif
???
lol.gif

Speaking of eneos I saw the 0w-50 at napa today. Do we have any info on it,viscosity index or voa.
I was considering a Caterham mix with eneos. Its cheaper than M1

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Speaking of eneos I saw the 0w-50 at napa today. Do we have any info on it,viscosity index or voa.

Unless it was on some super cheap clearance it's definitely a lot more than M1 0W-40.

Originally Posted By: CATERHAM

Unless it was on some super cheap clearance it's definitely a lot more than M1 0W-40.

11 bucks a quart for the eneos. It wasn't on sale either. M1 0w-40 is 16 a quart. Both prices are from napa

11 bucks a quart for the eneos. It wasn't on sale either. M1 0w-40 is 16 a quart. Both prices are from napa

Imperial Oil should be able to get you it for around $9 a litre in the six pack. The Delvac 1 ESP 0w-40 is cheaper, yet, but you'd have to buy at least 16 litres (4x4 L box).

dparm did a VOA on it and it wasn't a 0w-50.

Originally Posted By: Garak

Imperial Oil should be able to get you it for around $9 a litre in the six pack. The Delvac 1 ESP 0w-40 is cheaper, yet, but you'd have to buy at least 16 litres (4x4 L box).

Fair enough. I'm liking this high viscosity index idea for winter. I've got likely 1 more change before the cold hits us so I'm basically spitballing.
Even tgmo,with 20%-30% devlac elite 222,just to add a bit of meat maybe.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

dparm did a VOA on it and it wasn't a 0w-50.

I forgot about that. Ended up his mix was way thinner than expected.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: Garak

M1 0W-40 routinely goes on sale for about $8.40/L at Cdn Tire. In fact it is currently on sale at my local Cdn Tire store for 40% off or $7.40/L.
Delvac 1 ESP 0W-40 is available in litre bottles for only $7.19L at NAPA but you may have to have them order it in. (Part # is 106155).

Was this the Eneos 0W-50, or the Sustina 0W-50??

There IS a difference! (Our NAPAs here below the border do not carry the Sustina grade, just the Eneos.)

Why not just mix the M1 0W-40 with the Sustina (IF you can find it) 0W-20, for an ultra high VI blend?

Yep, I noticed that M1 sale, Caterham. That's pretty low by CT standards. The real issue, however, is if there's any on the shelf still.
wink.gif

Every time CT advertised a special on oil, I got stung and walked out empty handed. I don't even bother any longer. They might as well offer it for 50 cents a litre, or $20 a litre. I'm not going to get any no matter what.

Actually, NAPAs below the border (i.e., in the US) do carry the Sustina grade. I just bought 5 bottles from a NAPA in South Philly a few weeks ago. I did have to call and special order from their warehouse though...

Originally Posted By: wally21
Actually, NAPAs below the border (i.e., in the US) do carry the Sustina grade. I just bought 5 bottles from a NAPA in South Philly a few weeks ago. I did have to call and special order from their warehouse though...

Thanks for that info!
thumbsup2.gif

I will have to ask them about ordering the 0W-20 next time I'm in either the Doylestown, or Horsham NAPAs.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: wally21

Thanks for that info!
thumbsup2.gif

I will have to ask them about ordering the 0W-20 next time I'm in either the Doylestown, or Horsham NAPAs.
wink.gif

Neither of these NAPAs can even order in the 0W-20 (or ANY of the Sustinas), and they are BOTH indie NAPAs (Fred Beans owns the D-town one).

The indie NAPA in Scotch Plains, N.J., close to where I came from, is also an indie, and strangely enough, they can ONLY get/order the 0W-50 Sustina, and not the other weights.

This is CRAZY!
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back