Must see Eneos Sustina Liters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dailydriver

Neither of these NAPAs can even order in the 0W-20 (or ANY of the Sustinas), and they are BOTH indie NAPAs (Fred Beans owns the D-town one).

The indie NAPA in Scotch Plains, N.J., close to where I came from, is also an indie, and strangely enough, they can ONLY get/order the 0W-50 Sustina, and not the other weights.

This is CRAZY!
crazy2.gif

So buy it on Amazon (free shipping with Prime) - this is for 6x1qt:

Eneos Sustina 0w-20 on Amazon

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: gaijinnv

Neither of these NAPAs can even order in the 0W-20 (or ANY of the Sustinas), and they are BOTH indie NAPAs (Fred Beans owns the D-town one).

The indie NAPA in Scotch Plains, N.J., close to where I came from, is also an indie, and strangely enough, they can ONLY get/order the 0W-50 Sustina, and not the other weights.

This is CRAZY!
crazy2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I would IF I needed a full 6 or 12 liter case (the ONLY way ANY of the net peeps/dealers will sell it).

But I do not, since I only use it for mixing/blending/thinning out other oils, and ONLY for the once a year WINTER OCI at that.

But maybe I am wrong in thinking that the NAPAs if and when they EVER offer this stuff would be willing to order/sell me only 2-3 liters??
21.gif

Originally Posted By: gaijinnv

This is CRAZY!
crazy2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I would IF I needed a full 6 or 12 liter case (the ONLY way ANY of the net peeps/dealers will sell it).

But I do not, since I only use it for mixing/blending/thinning out other oils, and ONLY for the once a year WINTER OCI at that.

But maybe I am wrong in thinking that the NAPAs if and when they EVER offer this stuff would be willing to order/sell me only 2-3 liters??
21.gif

OK! So order only one quart:

ENEOS Sustina 0W-20 1 Quart on Amazon

Jeez, this is like pulling teeth ...
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back