MSNBC Sex slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see any of the 1 hour segments? I saw 3 of them. On one the girl about 14 caucasian US citizen is basically tricked by a new friend to go to her house. The next thing her fake Dad slaps her down and she is made a sex slave. But the guy is not really the friends Dad in reality just a pimp kinda guy.

Getting raped by multiple guys everyday and she is just a kid. The program makes a point that the police want to say that the kids always run away but this stuff happens fairly often. Makes me think about my Daughter who is 23 and that it could happen to her or anyone.........

I would invite both of them to the house for a little BBQ. Then ask "him" for some help inspecting the depth of a freshly dug hole I was working on.

Originally Posted By: TaterandNoodles
I would invite both of them to the house for a little BBQ. Then ask "him" for some help inspecting the depth of a freshly dug hole I was working on.

[Italian accent]'Round here we make them dig their own hole.[/Italian accent]

Originally Posted By: 04SE

[Italian accent]'Round here we make them dig their own hole.[/Italian accent]

When they are done with all the digging you tell them they appear tired and should take a nap, right here in the dirt.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Anybody see any of the 1 hour segments? I saw 3 of them. On one the girl about 14 caucasian US citizen is basically tricked by a new friend to go to her house. The next thing her fake Dad slaps her down and she is made a sex slave. But the guy is not really the friends Dad in reality just a pimp kinda guy.

Getting raped by multiple guys everyday and she is just a kid. The program makes a point that the police want to say that the kids always run away but this stuff happens fairly often. Makes me think about my Daughter who is 23 and that it could happen to her or anyone.........

Unfortunately, slavery and trafficking of people, especially women, is quite widespread. The victims usually are from the Eastern Europe and South East Asia. But, obviously, US citizens are not safe from this either.

I want to see that movie, Liam Neeson. The guy that's wife just died while skiing. That looks like a good movie.....

I think the news media perpetuates the notion that it is mostly foreign people when it happens in the US.
The one girl had four kinds of drugs in her, crack and three others when they rescued her. She had a couple of STDs from all of the A holes that raped her. She even had gonorrhea in the throat!

Her stomach had nothing but drugs in it. They had to pump two bags of water in her to get the drugs and junk out of her stomach. I guess she died twice and was revived........scary stuff.
The hospital was treating the girl like some drug addict that had willingly done the drugs. They would not even let the Mom see her. She had been beaten and was unrecognizable to her Mom.

I can guarantee if you guys saw the episode you would not be joking about it......

Last edited:
What I find sick is the media re-creation of stuff like this and all the kidnapping stories etc. Seems to go beyond news and into a sick entertainment. MSNBC does sicko stories like bread and butter... those hidden camera pedofile shows etc.

America's Most Wanted is another version of this genre.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
What I find sick is the media re-creation of stuff like this and all the kidnapping stories etc. Seems to go beyond news and into a sick entertainment. MSNBC does sicko stories like bread and butter... those hidden camera pedofile shows etc.

True, but the other alternative is that some people are ignorant of this stuff happening as well........Better to learn something with a little bit over the top programing than to not be informed at all.

There's supposed to be a difference between tabloids and journalism but that distinction gets set aside when sales follow the lurid, ghoulish, ever lowering standards. I don't consider myself a prude, I use to skinny dip with coed crowds in school, find beaches and redlight districts in Europe enlightened, and it seems that those situations are easier to explain than when a grade school kid starts asking about what he sees in the supermarket checkout line;

Daddy, what's sports illisilly ?

It's a magazine about sports son.

Why is there a naked girl on the cover daddy ?

She's not naked son, she's weaing a bathing suit.

But you can see around her suit daddy, just like she's not wearing one. And why is he trying to take off her bottoms daddy ?

Well, it's a sport magazine son.

What does taking her bottoms off got to do with sports daddy ?

Do you want an ice cream cone....

Well the local supermarket is not a Church that's for sure. I think people should complain to the stores if they don't like it. I would not care until I was in your position.

Quote:

I think AMW is not part of this. They actually bring criminals to justice and the host/creator lost his daughter to a sicko.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
Quote:

I think AMW is not part of this. They actually bring criminals to justice and the host/creator lost his daughter to a sicko.

Yes I just found that out about his Daughter a few months back. He was a cop or detective before???? I give him many kudos for doing what he does.......
34.gif

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Originally Posted By: Tempest
Quote:

Yes I just found that out about his Daughter a few months back. He was a cop or detective before???? I give him many kudos for doing what he does.......
34.gif

Actually, it was his son, Adam Walsh. He was kidnapped, sexually assaulted, and then nearly decapitated by Otis Toole, whom you may remember as being the partner/lover of Henry Lee Lucas- one of the most notorious serial killers in history.

John Walsh has never worked as law enforcement before. He just has that air about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back