mp3 players- what to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a crap RCA mp3 player that has to have the worst included software ever, so bad they try to get you to upgrade it at a cost of $20.00, and even if I wanted to it just freezes anyways and I get the "this program is not responding" window, I have XP. Well thats why Im taking it back to wally-world. I want a good flash mp3 player that has easy to use software that works. Who makes mp3 players with good included software? I've heard iriver is a good brand, anyone have any comments on mp3 players?

I have a 1GB iPod Shuffle. It uses iTunes which is a free download. As far as I'm concerned this is probably the easiest to use mp3 player and software.

I like my Creative Labs MUVO. Plays MP3, WMA, FM, voice recorder, its small, the battery lasts a long time, sounds great.

I think most brands benefit from better earpieces/headphones.

Note that HP is getting out of the iPod business, and it may be a good opportunity to save a few clams.

im selling my creative labs muvo tx fm if you're interested.
http://www.gts4.com/muvo/mp3muvo.html
bought it for $65, earbuds were $38. package deal ill let go for $45. mp3 player alone for $30. the sony earbuds obviously arent in the pic, but are included. they can be seen in the link at the bottom of the page.

keep in mind if theyre over a gig, theyre prolly not flash players like hes lookin for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back