Motul Multi DCTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tadeusztomaszew

been to France 10x of times....

Yeah...as a turist
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
Amalie makes a good DCT fluid at a great price. Under $7/qt. They have it on Amazon
smile.gif

I am in EU.... hence the entire sitation...in EU with US car. US Motul site states it is DTF-1 = TF0870 compatible.
Problem is ... it is hard to trust marketing materials... is it APPROVED? has anyone used it in ATC Xdrive boxes...

MotulDCTF2.png

I'm not sure what your fetish is with Motul not reading bobistheoilguy.com nor do I know why this subject requires two threads either.

The Motul product does not have BMW approval. If you poke around on Motul's website it is recommended, not approved. The language they use is all wrong.

Plus like I said, the listing for the Mercedes Benz approval is incorrect for an actual approved fluid. If they don't distinguish that on the listing then I would not trust the rest either. We've seen other instances on here of where Motul likes to obfuscate what products have an actual approval and what is a recommendation..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by kschachn
I'm not sure what your fetish is with Motul not reading bobistheoilguy.com nor do I know why this subject requires two threads either.

The Motul product does not have BMW approval. If you poke around on Motul's website it is recommended, not approved. The language they use is all wrong.

Plus like I said, the listing for the Mercedes Benz approval is incorrect for an actual approved fluid. If they don't distinguish that on the listing then I would not trust the rest either. We've seen other instances on here of where Motul likes to obfuscate what products have an actual approval and what is a recommendation..

And reading the rest of your last post is only reinforcing my suspicion you're just trolling.

I appreciate the above. AUDIO was posting on 335ix thread that it is APPROVED...
One of threads is wrt 335ix and it has different ATC .I think. ATC700 is dfferent.

I would like to see a reply from Motul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by tadeusztomaszew
AUDIO was posting on 335ix thread that it is APPROVED...

Well then you're set, right? How he knows I'm not sure though, since not even Motul says that.

Originally Posted by MolaKule
BTW, these Dual clutch fluids can also be used in many Manual Transmissions using a DexronIII type fluid (7.5 cSt@100C) because of the GL-4 additive packages contained therein.

https://www.fuchs.com/de/en/product...cants/double-clutch-transmission-fluids/

Dual clutch transmission fluids represent the compromise between the characteristics of an excellent manual transmission fluid and a powerful automatic transmission fluid. In addition, the use of hydraulic pumps increases the requirements for foam resistance.

Can it be also used as a PS fluid?

I know from Work that Motul makes very good fluids.. Also I think Liqi Moly sells somthing very simular.... Liqui Moly 20044 Dual Clutch Transmission oil and we sell alot of it... However Motul is a trusted name.. So you might want to look into the Liqui Moly 20044 Dual Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back