Motorcraft 5w20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the same manufacturer makes motorcraft semi synthetic 5w20? What does everyone think of motorcraft?
I saw what used to be the 5 quart bottles at auto zone today and the bottles looked different and instead of being 5 quarts it said on the bottle 5.25 quarts..
I use that oil in my Moms Grand Marquis and some other cars i always liked it and so far had no problems with it i change her oil twice a year with a motorcraft 820s and 6 quarts of motorcraft 5w20 in 6 months she puts on maybe 4000 miles at the most..

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Does anyone know if the same manufacturer makes motorcraft semi synthetic 5w20?

Who is the manufacturer you're referring too?

FYI

AFAIK all MotorCraft blends as well as Kendall and TropArctic come from Conoco.

FWIW I've seen good results from their synthetics. Haven't tried any of the blends.

All Motorcraft oils are made by Conoco. Very good oil keep using it! If i didn't have a stash of Q & Pennzoil that a got great deals on i would use it in my cars w/ no problem! It is one of the oils i recommend to my friends & family.

I know it was always conoco Phillips but the container changed and the oil smells a little different i like the oil just want to make sure it is still Conoco
Thanks for the replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back