Most comfortable western boots?

One tip that I will pass along as I am a long time cowboy boot wearer. Most boots have leather soles. I have had many boots with leather soles. Get a boot with rubber soles. Leather is quite slippery on most surfaces. Even after they are scuffed ewell and worn it. Rubber soles are the way to go

Don

One tip that I will pass along as I am a long time cowboy boot wearer. Most boots have leather soles. I have had many boots with leather soles. Get a boot with rubber soles. Leather is quite slippery on most surfaces. Even after they are scuffed ewell and worn it. Rubber soles are the way to go

Don
Which soles last longer? We also (and hopefully will again soon) went to the Latin clubs every Saturday night. How are both soles on the dance floor? Hers are all leather which she loves. If I get time today I'm going to check out some Dan Post boots and see how they feel compared to the Mexican made boots which were the best so far.

Check out the boot store at the Fort Worth Stockyards. I just bought my wife a pair there and she loves the comfort of DP.
Haven't been to The Stockyards in years. I used to go there looking for vendors selling records. I've bought a ton there for usually $1 a piece.

Which soles last longer? We also (and hopefully will again soon) went to the Latin clubs every Saturday night. How are both soles on the dance floor? Hers are all leather which she loves. If I get time today I'm going to check out some Dan Post boots and see how they feel compared to the Mexican made boots which were the best so far.
Can't comment on the dancing part as I do not dance. The rubber soles seem to last longer. But even if they didn't I would still get them. Traction is just way better

Don

I used to do quite a bit of Two Steppin in Justin boots with a leather sole. The rubber soles were a little tough on the dance floor for me.

Well, for boots for wearing to work, I have to say Timberland Pro.

For nice boots for going out, Justin or Ariat.

Aside from that you are getting into custom fit boots and over $500 a pair.

My timberland pros were $89 and are excellent.

I tried on more brands today, including the Dan Posts,but none compared to the comfort of those Mexican ones.

$11.00

Running joke in my family. When my wife asks me how much I paid for something undeniably expensive, my reply is $11.00.

Back