More strangers showing up

What was the problem with your well? Are you going to have to go deeper?
The casing is filling with sand. The sand destroyed the pump. Put a new pump in and raised it a few ft off the bottom. Last hoorah for the well. The guy said they can blow the sand out and reline the casing next time but can"t deepen it.
Maybe scrappers looking to steal metal ?

Would you get in trouble with the law if you fired shots into the air ?
Well I am in California. 50/50 chance of someone calling the fuzz. But scaring these guys off wont effect the next guy. Just waste ammo.

Talk to a lawyer about putting a log chain over your driveway.

Paint it construction orange, fasten reflectors from it, and a hang a “private lane” sign in it.

I like the idea of a Log Chain across the the driveway with a large No Enter sign or No trespassing sign. You certanly don't want to do car damage to a truly lost young couple. Ed

And here I thought I had problems with people constantly using our roundabout driveway... Lol.
My parents' house had a roundabout driveway,that always happened there and drove us crazy haha. Their house was at the very end of the dead end street, which probably also didn't help!!:p

I'm guessing it's just clueless people getting lost and trying to figure out where to get turned back around.

My parents' house had a roundabout driveway,that always happened there and drove us crazy haha. Their house was at the very end of the dead end street, which probably also didn't help!!:p
Out of everything, the last straw for me was when ours dogs were sleeping in the driveway and a car pulled in and almost hit them.

I always have a vehicle sitting in the one side now. We are wanting to do some remodeling so eventually it’ll have to go anyways.

Out of everything, the last straw for me was when ours dogs were sleeping in the driveway and a car pulled in and almost hit them.

I always have a vehicle sitting in the one side now. We are wanting to do some remodeling so eventually it’ll have to go anyways.
Good move!! I think we put our huge wooden BMX ramps we built across my parents' driveway as a barricade haha!!

Maybe. But why everyday and why so far off the street. Past a bunch of signs etc. I keep the road rough for this reason
Wonder maybe if people are just out taking a drive, thinking it looks like an interesting road to explore, not realizing it's private property. Do your cameras ever capture anyone getting out, looking/walking around, acting weird?

I'm just saying that a substantial gate and fence stopped the people who can't read 'Private Road, No Trespassing' signs, or are just casing the place, and the door-to-door salesmen, from bothering us.

Wonder maybe if people are just out taking a drive, thinking it looks like an interesting road to explore, not realizing it's private property. Do your cameras ever capture anyone getting out, looking/walking around, acting weird?
Ya. One lady asked my mom if she could sit on our porch. Usually they just drive around my circle and leave. But by then the gate alarms and mutts are running to the door barking

This is what I have for a gate. As you see a car can't get around it but a jeep can. No jeeps have tried as they turn around. It is the hoopties that run through my gates.

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_103517.jpg
    IMG_20210103_103517.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 74
Back